Invitation to Virtual Job Fair Jan 16
What is a Virtual Job Fair? I like to think of it as an online job search clinic – a place for job seekers and recruiters to come together to network, learn from each other, post jobs or source candidates.
It’s kind of like a Twitter chat that lasts all day and is on Facebook instead!
Why should you attend?
JOB SEEKERS: Get together with other job seekers, collaborate about job search strategy, get some free job search tips, and ask a Recruiter about how to work with staffing agencies. Maybe even get some job leads, or new connections that could lead to leads.
EMPLOYERS: Promote your employer brand, post your jobs, connect with candidates, and participate in some corporate social philanthropy.
CAREERS PROFESSIONALS: You are invited to stop in and share your expertise on job search strategy, resume writing, cover letters, the application process, and interview tips. If you would like to be a featured expert, please comment below or on the event wall and Karla or I will be in touch with you.
How to Attend:
- Visit the event page from your Facebook profile: Job Fair Event Page
- Select attending
On the date of the event, return to the event page and participate in the conversation on the event wall.
You may post:
- Job postings
- Questions and answers about job postings
- Questions and answers about resumes
- Questions and answers about the application and selection processes
- Questions and answers about job search strategy
- Interview questions
- Postings about job positions you seek
- Location where you seek employment
You may NOT post:
- Personal information like address and phone numbers, as the event is visible to the public. Job seekers should respond to job postings through the company’s regular application process.
- Sales, spam or other commercial information. The event organizers will remove commercial content that has no value for the participants.
If you have any questions or concerns you may post them directly on the event page wall at: Virtual Job Fair